May 7th, 2020
Marti Arvin joins us for part two of our series to discuss compliance considerations around the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services Waivers (CMS) that were issued for hospitals under the Public Health Emergency. In part one of this series, Marti covers a number of the section 1135 waivers issued by CMS to support teaching hospitals, teaching physicians, acute care, and other hospitals. Marti also discusses specific waivers and compliance considerations associated with the waiver.
Links to content:
- Read the second half of our blog series "CMS Waivers Under COVID-19: An Overview of Compliance Considerations – Part 2"
- Read the third installment of our blog series "CMS Waivers Under COVID-19: An Overview of Compliance Considerations – Part 3"
- Download our 30/60/90 day checklist, “Planning for Incident Response During the COVID-19 Crisis: Tales on Tackling the Security Debit.”
- For a full repository of COVID-19 crisis resources, visit our CTEK COVID-19 Communications page for news, articles, podcasts, and more.
- Contact us with any questions regarding the regulatory changes during the COVID-19 crisis.